I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Broken

oh man,

The air conditioning in my building is broken, we have no cross breeze so my apartment is like a sauna!

Today I woke up feeling like ass, I recently started having some insomnia, now coupled with my place being so hot I am barely sleeping at all.

I am at work today, but only because it is air conditioned, but I am seriously thinking about leaving and heading to my parents place up the road. 

I am dragging today....

1 comment:

tishi said...

yes....its so hot in toronto these days!! really hard to sleep.......and its not even july/august. How long are you working for?