I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In the hospital

My little boy James has been admitted to the hospital at just 5 days old for dehydration. He has stopped eating and they can't tell us why.

My heart is breaking seeing him lying in that hospital bed

They have also discovered a hole in one of his heart valves which is not causing problems now but will require surgery in a few months

If you know myself or My husband please don't mention this in Facebook. We do not want the general population to know as our emails and text messaging is already insane enough.

If you pray we could use a few.

Thanks

17 comments:

China Doll said...

Thinking of you all and sending you love xx

AnotherDreamer said...

Oh no, sorry to hear this :( I hope he recovers soon and all is well. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

Jenny said...

This must be terrifying for you. I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and I look forward to reading that he's recovered and back home with you.

AFM said...

sending lots of prayers your way hope he is better soon.

Kelly said...

You are in my prayers.

Keya said...

Praying for you little one...

Ashley said...

Sending my prayers and hugs.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I'm praying for James!

Stephanie said...

Definitely sending prayers your way! Hang in there!!

Anna said...

Love and prayers coming your way.

MelissaP05 said...

Sending you all lots of prayers. So sorry you are having to go through this.

threelittlekilos said...

sending you, your husband and little baby james lots of love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sending you, Mark and James all of our love. We will keep this private.
I can't wait to come visit you with little Miss C.
xoxo
SK

tishi said...

My thoughts and prayers are coming your way!

Tippy said...

oh Sara... i'm so sorry that this is happening to you. i so hope that things improve quickly so you can get on with getting to know eachother. thinking and praying for you.

First and Only said...

Love to you and your little one. Sick Kids is the best hospital there is, so you know you're in good hands.

marilyn said...

oh my goodness..what a rollercoaster!
I am so sorry! I hope your baby is doing okay...:(