I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wait no more

Our little boy was born yesterday at 4:48 pm after 24 hours of labour.

He is weighing in at 6lbs 13 oz and the gestational diabetes seems to have no lasting effect on him!!!

We are so in love all ready!!

I am posting this from my phone I will post more including his name when I get home!!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahh, congratulations!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

Rosachka said...

Congratulations!!! Very happy for you, DH and your son!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Kelly said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations!!

MelissaP05 said...

Congrats! Awesome news!! Looking forward to hearing about your birth story.

Willow said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

happymomof4 said...

Awww Congratulations, happy to hear the great news!!! Look forward to hearing more:)

Browniris said...

Congratulations!!!

AnotherDreamer said...

Yay! Congrats!

tishi said...

So excited for you, I guess we will have to meet up after my little babe is born and have a play date......YEAH FOR YOU, can't wait to hear the name!!

threelittlekilos said...

congratulations!! hope you are feeling well -- looking forward to hearing more and seeing some pictures. :)

China Doll said...

Congratulations!! Fantastic news :)

AFM said...

Congratulations can't wait to see a photo!!

Tippy said...

Yay!!! Happy happy day for you. Can't wait to see pictures. I can't believe how quickly this came, at least from my perspective. THinking of you.