Here is what we have been up to in pictures
James attended his first wedding and got picked up by two older women!!


We took our first trip over the border to visit our American Friends

Big Tree Volunteer Fire Companies Newest Recruit

We came home then headed off on James' second road trip:
A Canadian Road Trip Staple

Hanging in the Hammock

the view from our Hammock

And then back to the Camper and the Race Track to watch the Race Cars!!

So today we are taking it easy. Tomorrow is James' first shots...that is going to be hard on Mommy!!!


3 comments:
Awww! You guys look like you've been having a ton of fun. He's adorable and you look FANTASTIC!
Shots are hard. We just had my son's 6 month shots and, not to give you all the good news at once or anything, but it gets harder for them and you. Oh, Hi by the way! I am stopping in from ICLW. Nice to meet you. Looks like you have been adventuring. Love the pictures.
Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
How amazing that your little guy was born after TEN YEARS of infertility... that's a classic success story. I'm so happy for you! He's a real cutie (I LOVE the tie). I'll be thinking of you guys come December; it must be so nerve-wracking to anticipate a major surgery like that. I can only hope that the fact that he's not showing any signs of health problems means that he's a strong little guy and he'll do fabulously.
Excited to read more in the coming days :)
Julie Anita
Post a Comment