Hello fellow bloggers!! Welcome to my little space on the internet.
Our stories can be found above!
Our Sweet Baby James was born July 12th.
He was born with a heart defect called Tetralogy of Fallot. It will require open heart surgery to repair. We just got our surgery date yesterday. James will be going under the knife December 5th. Now there are chances that our surgery will get bumped, but we are hoping that all is a go that date as it works out the best with DH's schedule (he will not have to book any time off) and he will be home for Christmas.
We are lucky that so far he is not showing any signs of problems with his heart, so we are living life and having fun!!
So welcome, take a look around and thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:
I am sending James a lot of positive energy to heal well from the surgery....looking at the pics, he is such a cute little boy!
Wishing you guys the very best, and I hope he is home with you to celebrate his first Christmas!
xoxo
iclw #39
Congrats on your littleboy, my fingers and toes are crossed that his surgery all goes well.
I hope you don't get bumped and that the surgery goes well for James. Sending you good vibes!
Sorry it's taken me this long to reply, but thanks for stopping by my blog! The TB test went well, but I get to go back and do it all over again next week.
Post a Comment