I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Grumpy Baby

Hot air rises...

we live on the top floor of our building...

They have turned off the air conditioning in our building...

We are not happy campers.

James is always a little furnace, so a hot apartment and the humidity outside have made for one grouchy baby.

I am always concerned that any conditions other then Normal will affect James and his heart, so we are heading to my parents place this afternoon for a sleep over,

Until then James is hanging out in his birthday suit

Nekkid baby

3 comments:

JM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JM said...

What's better than a cute baby? A cute almost-nekkid baby with thigh, elbow, and ankle chub to nom on!!! Good luck with the A/C :)

Sybil said...

James is just precious! Your story gives me so much hope! I hope you get the A/C turned on soon :)