I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh Boy and Welcome home!!

Today Jay is going for his Echocardiogram.  To do this they are sedating him....

He is not allowed to eat for 3 hours before the test....please tell me how I explain to my 7 week old that he can't eat???  I am in for a rough couple of hours....

Also James' Aunt and Uncle have been out of the country, and away from the internet, so James sent them this for when they get home!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

(((HUGS))) for today and good luck.

threelittlekilos said...

good luck -- i hope all goes well.

marilyn said...

oh wow! He is going to be pissed!! Okay..wish you luck! Please post asap and tell us everything is okay!
hugs- thinking of you all