I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Midnight run

James and I were suppose to be at the trailer. 

We are moving to a new section of the grounds so last night was our last bonfire.  It was a VERY cold night, but we were bundled up and having fun.  It was going to to 5 degrees (41 degrees Fahrenheit)

At 11:30 I headed into bed, just then the power went out, it was just our trailer.  We couldn't figure out the problem.  I had to make the decision, keep searching for the problem in the dark, or pack up James and head home to the warmth of the house. 

So at midnight I started the trip home.  It ususally takes an hour and a half, but I knew at that time of the night it wouldn't take as long.  I had to stop about 15 minutes in because James woke up screaming to be fed.  I stupidly had a coffee while feeding him.

All this excitement and the caffeine meant we were both up until after 4 a.m. 

Looks like today will be a lazy day!

No comments: