I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Conception Day

From HealthJockey.com

One Year ago today, my eggs and my husband's sperm had a little party in petri dish and James was created!!

Happy Conception Day to my little IVF miracle!!

5 comments:

threelittlekilos said...

yay! happy conception day!

and what a cute little pumpkin your james is!! love that photo :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy conception day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy conception day!

Tippy said...

Happy Conception Day! I LOVE this day and want to celebrate it too. Great Idea.

marilyn said...

ahhh!!! so cute!! I want to hug him!!!