I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

One Month

It is almost a month since we got the phone call confirming we were unsuccessful.

One month of ups and downs, one month of having so many emotions and feeling like what I am feeling is wrong, or people just don't understand.

Just today DH told me he would bring home wings after an outing with his co-worker. Just one short month ago he brought home wings after the same monthly outing, only back then I still had hope, I still had Zig and Zoe

This made me sad.

I feel like time is standing still and moving at lightening speed all at the same time

When will this stop bugging me??

No comments: