I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, but I am really struggling to find a reason for the failure this time around. I can't not just blindly believe that the universe has plans for me and I just need to go with the flow, I need to understand why.
So I came up with another reason last night. Maybe I was not meant to get pregnant right now because I am suppose to wait until later in the year after my brother gets married.
My brother is marrying an amazing women that my family and I adore. We have gone so far as to say we would rather visit with her on Christmas morning then my brother! I was super excited when they announced that they were getting married, and was over joyed to be asked to be part of the bridal party!!! We love her and are glad that she will officially be part of the family, even though she has been part of us for years now.
So maybe I am meant to wait until after the wedding so that our little one will be close in age to his or her cousin!
Just kidding guys, no pressure at all!


No comments:
Post a Comment