I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

One day at a time

Right now we are taking this one day at a time,

dealing with each emotion as it comes up.

The cruel thing is these cramps I am having, the pain is just a reminder of what is not happening.

We will be strong, we will make it through this and become a better couple because of it.

There is a reason why this happened to us, while we may never know the reason, we just have to put our faith in God that there is a reason for this and something better will come about.

No comments: