
I feel so uncomfortable around people that know what is going on right now,
They stare at me, not wanting to say anything, making small talk that is obviously just that, small talk. The look at me with what I am interpreting to be pity, I can only image what they are thinking in their head. It just wants me want to lock my doors and stay at home.
On Sunday I was out for breakfast with a good friend who knows what is going on. She asked the questions she wanted to know, told me I didn't have to feel like answering if I didn't want to. We talked and then moved on, no looks of pity or that poor girl, we just addressed the situation and moved on.
Everyone that knows is close to me, I will answer any questions you have, just address the situation at hand, because you know what, if you are feeling uncomfortable so am I!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment