I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update on Us

We are home and doing well.

We are having some issue with James' pain. Part of the problem is he wants to be active, but then ends up twisting or turning in some way.

He is up several times a night in pain, which is hard, and I think all the pain meds are causing him some tummy troubles, but each day is getting better

Now I just need to figure out a way to teach a 5 month old to sit still and heal, I mean most adults who went through the same thing would be home in bed on heavy pain killers!!

8 comments:

marilyn said...

oh..poor little guy:( I am so happy to hear all is well! I was so worried! My husband had 17 surgeries by the time he was 5 months...and he is okay....your little one will make it through this!

threelittlekilos said...

i am so happy that james' surgery went well and that he is home and recovering. i feel for you -- i can only imagine how difficult it would be to try and keep a five month old still. hope you're getting some rest too.

AnotherDreamer said...

Aww, poor guy :( Hope he heals up asap, and this is just a memory soon enough. So glad things went well!

Haidee said...

Glad to hear James got through the operation well and is on the road to recovery. Hope he gets better and better every day and you can put all this behind you. xxx

Tippy said...

Glad you are home and doing well. Hope he feels better soon and has as a speedy recovery!

Jessica said...

Visiting from ICLW!!! Wishing your little one all the best!

Jayton said...

Just stopping in from ICLW :Merry Christmas
also praying the little fella recovers nicely

Anonymous said...

ICLW 89. Glad to hear James is home safe! He is just a few weeks older than my girl, and I know exactly how hard it must be to try to keep him still.