Surgery day is tomorrow
I am filled with so many emotions. The day we have awaited and feared is tomorrow
Today is going by so quickly yet slowly.
I just want to get on with the day so I can stop worrying and wondering
I may not be updating my blog for a few days. But please feel free to follow James' blog. The link is above just please don't mention IF on his blog.
Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes you have sent so far.
Thank you
Sarah


9 comments:
sending you and your family lots of strength and best wishes for tomorrow. it will be over before you know it and then you can focus your energy on james' recovery. *big hugs*
Sending so many good thoughts for tomorrow. I'll be holding your whole family in my heart.
Thinking of you, your family, and especially James. Hoping everything goes well (*hugs*)
Praying for you and your sweet little guy! (((HUGS)))
Will be thinking of you and your fam.
Sending prayers your way!
Sending many prayers your way and (((HUGS))) too!
Thinking of you and James and I really hope it went well for you both. xox
Lots of prayers and good vibes heading your way... I know you all have the strength to get through tomorrow and recovery.
Post a Comment