I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

7 months update! Lots of pictures

We are only a few days away from James' 7 month birthday. I can't believe time is just flying by!!

He is now sitting up completely unsupported on his own. He loves sitting on the couch and watching the world go by.

He is talking up a storm and we have started with our Baby Sign Time. He loves when we sign to him.

He is still working on the rolling over thing. He has mastered front to back but still struggles with the back to front.

He loves his Jolly Jumper. I just went out and bought one on a stand that I can use the in the rooms where we don't have a door frame to hang it on.

His list of solids is growing on a regular basis. He has just figured out that if you open your mouth the food goes in much easier.

We are loving our Music Classes, and he is starting to calm down a bit at Swimming. I have found that if I bring a soother into the pool with us he is a lot calmer. It is fun watching him interact with other babies. I am trying to get a Mom's group up and running at church so hopefully we can meet some more.

I left him last weekend twice with someone who is not a family member. Both times were at Church, the first time on Saturday for the parents group I left him for an hour and a half but I got to look in on him every 20 minutes. The second time on Sunday I left him for 45 minutes, until Mommy was ready to get him.

We go next week to see the cardiologist so I will update then with a health update.

Now here are some photos!!

PRESENTS!!!!  



Christmas is tiring!!
Yummy....Sophie Leg!!
Hey Ladies!!
mmmm....Food!!
Smiles!!
Finally Friends!

2 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Ah, he's so handsome! What a cutie :)

Stephanie said...

So glad to read an update! Our babies are getting so big! Way too fast... :(