I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm going to stay.

I have decided not to stop blogging here.

What I am going to do is share the posting from James' blog over here, but keep this blog open for my thoughts and feelings that I don't want to share with family.

So this might be a bit of a baby centered blog until we make the decision on if or when we will be trying for Baby #2.

I say if or when because we have not decided what we are going to do. We still have one more government funded IVF cycle left. I feel like not giving that last cycle a try is kind of like leaving money on the table.

But I have also said I just wanted one of my own and after that I would consider adoption for a second child.

We are going to wait for a while longer before we make that decision.

So anyways, I hope you want to stay, but I understand if you no longer what to follow us.

Here is a recent picture of James. His beloved Sophie had disappeared, but showed up a few days later at Grandmas

Sophie is missing!!!!!

3 comments:

Rosachka said...

It's nice that you decided to stay. I do follow your blog, but don't comment. I also read James' blog as well from time to time but I am not sure if it is ok to follow his blog too, and I really understand what you mean about the other blog being separate from your IF blog and don't want to ruin that for you. So, it will be good to read about his progress here as well.

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear that you will continue blogging on this site!

Tippy said...

He's adorable! And I'm glad you're going to stick around :-)