So I have kind of let this blog slide a little bit lately, I am not even sure if anyone even drops by any more.
Life is weird right now, my fantastic husband and I are doing well and filling our days.
I have two weddings to shoot over the next two weekends, and the racing season has begun.
Right now things are just great, and then life turns around and smacks you in the face.
While sitting outside the trailer on Saturday night, I watch as my husband was down on one knee, helping two young boys build a fire. He was patiently instructing him how and where to put the fire wood, helping them with the bigger pieces.
It brought tears to my eyes seeing what a good father he would make and how it was my body that was failing us.
It is moments like this that make this journey so hard.


1 comment:
Oooo Ooooo I'm here, I'm here! Your faithful reader! :) I think of you and your journey often, I cannot imagine how difficult those moments must be.
Post a Comment